Work from home (WFH) gadgets that improve the desk ergonomics

During this pandemic the office moved at home. And I'm so grateful to gave a job where location is not crucial and an employeer that encourages the work from home. 
This has become the year of home office. I always had my home office even before the pandemics as I was usualy working a day a week from home and the desk is also my craft table for sewing and other crafty projects.
But these super afordable gadgets from IKEA really pimped it and made it more ergonomic for me:
1. Height adjustable desk. The legs of this desk allow me to adjust the height without breaking the wallet.
2. Height adjustable chair. 

3. Laptop support tables. 

The combination of these accessories is perfect for me as I can alternate sitting and standing during the day without adjusting the height of the desk but by just adding the extras. 
I can use the accessories wherever I want in the house. 
Some other products serving the same purpose from IKEA: